- Full-height baffles for unparalleled strength
- Laser-Cut cast acrylic with polished edges
- Filter chamber accommodates 7" filter socks or a filter pad
- Adjustable water level in skimmer chamber
- Spacious refugium chamber
- Built-in probe holder & dosing line holder
- Lid(s) to reduce splashing and noise
- clear front with engraved water level gauge
- Large openings for easy cleaning
- Double welded seams
- Black back & bottom to reduce algae and hide debris
- Made in the USA!
The Leviathan Reef System (LR) is a comprehensive refugium filtration system designed to accommodate the needs of reef keepers. These sumps are made in the USA and are built extra tough! Unique to Leviathan LR sumps are the full-height baffles that are sealed on both the top and bottom. The baffles help add strength to these heavy-duty sumps and make them extremely sturdy and durable.
Other great features also make Leviathan sumps perfect for any saltwater or reef aquarium. These include: large refugium (or filter chamber), adjustable height for the protein skimmer chamber, built-in probe holder, built-in dosing tube holder, interchangeable pre-filter chamber, removable drain inlet and bubble-reducing baffles before the return chamber.
With the versatility and all the great features, Acrylic Habitats Leviathan sumps are outstanding foundations to build your aquarium filtration systems.
* New High-Flo Design: An innovative design that allows high capacity and a high flow rate in a small footprint. This dual input system allows you to divert some of the water (we recommend 20%) from one input directly to the refugium chamber on the opposite side of the chamber (plumbing and valves included). This innovation allows you to utilize the refugium chamber to its fullest capacity (2x greater). The refugium capacity is twice that of most linear sump designs. This design utilizes more input bulk heads and larger sock capacity to accommodate the higher flow rates. On average these filters can support an aquarium 50% larger than its given footprint.
Specifications (LR54 Hi-flo*)
- Dimensions - 54" x 17" x16"
- Total Water Volume - 60 gallons
- Aquarium Capacity - 225-300 gallons
- Input - 3 x 1.5" bulkheads
- Silencer / Heating Chamber - 6" x 17"
- Sock Holder Chamber - 14" x 17"
- Adjustable Sock Fitting - 3 x 7" or filter pad
- Skimmer / Reactor Chamber - 14" x 17"
- Refugium / Reactor Chamber - 10" x 17"
- Adjustable Water Level - 6" - 12"
- Bubble Trap / Sponge Holder - 2" x 15"
- Return Chamber - 6" x 17"
Please contact store for stock availability