- Extra-thick, heavy-duty, 3/8" top deck!
- Full-height baffles for unparalleled strength
- Laser-Cut cast acrylic with polished edges
- Filter chamber accommodates, 3 x 7" filter sock
- Adjustable water level in skimmer chamber
- Spacious refugium chamber
- Built-in probe holder & dosing line holder
- Lid(s) to reduce splashing and noise
- Large openings for easy cleaning
- Double welded seams
- Black back & bottom to reduce algae and hide debris
- Made in the USA!
The Leviathan Reef System (LR) is a comprehensive refugium filtration system designed to accommodate the needs of reef keepers. These sumps are made in the USA and are built extra tough! Unique to Leviathan LR sumps are the full-height baffles that are sealed on both the top and bottom. The baffles help add strength to these heavy-duty sumps and make them extremely sturdy and durable.
Other great features also make Leviathan sumps perfect for any saltwater or reef aquarium. These include: large refugium (or filter chamber), adjustable height for the protein skimmer chamber, built-in dosing tube holder and bubble-reducing baffles before the return chamber.
With the versatility and all the great features, Acrylic Habitats Leviathan sumps are outstanding foundations to build your aquarium filtration systems.
- Dimensions - 72" x 23" x 16"
- Total Water Volume - 110 gallons
- Aquarium Capacity - 450-600 gallons
- Input - 3 x 1.5" bulkheads
- Silencer / Heating Chamber - 6" x 22"
- Sock Holder Chamber - 8" x 22"
- Adjustable Sock Fitting - (3) 7"
- Skimmer / Reactor Chamber - 26" x 22"
- Refugium / Reactor Chamber - 15-3/4" x 22"
- Adjustable Water Level - 6" - 10"
- Bubble Trap / Sponge Holder - 2-3/4" x 22"
- Return Chamber - 10" x 22"
Please contact store for stock availability