- Heavy-Duty, thick, 3/8" Top and Baffles
- Full-height baffles for unparalleled strength
- Laser-Cut cast acrylic with polished edges
- Filter chamber accommodates 4" filter sock or a filter pad
- Adjustable water level in skimmer / reactor chamber
- Built-in probe holder & dosing line holder
- Non-warping polycarbonate lid to reduce splashing and noise
- clear front with engraved water level gauge
- Large openings for easy cleaning
- Double welded seams
- Black back & bottom to reduce algae and hide debris
- Made in the USA!
The Leviathan Reef System (LR) is a comprehensive filtration system designed to accommodate the needs of reef keepers. These sumps are made in the USA and are built extra tough! Unique to Leviathan LR sumps are the full-height baffles that are sealed on both the top and bottom. The baffles help add strength to these heavy-duty sumps and make them extremely sturdy and durable.
Other great features also make Leviathan sumps perfect for any saltwater or reef aquarium. These include: adjustable height for the protein skimmer chamber, built-in dosing tube holder, interchangeable pre-filter chamber, removable drain inlet and bubble-reducing baffles before the return chamber.
With the versatility and all the great features, Acrylic Habitats Leviathan sumps are outstanding foundations to build your aquarium filtration systems.
Specifications (LR30 Slim)
- Dimensions - 30" x 12" x 16"
- Total Water Volume - 24 gallons
- Aquarium Capacity - 55-90 gallons
- Recommended Flow Rate - 300-500GPH
- Input - 1 x 1" bulkheads
- Adjustable Sock Fitting - 1 x 4" or filter pad
- Skimmer / Reactor Chamber - 12" x 15"
- Adjustable Water Level - 6" - 12"
- Return Chamber - 6" x 12"
Please contact store for stock availability